Question by linda flor: how you imagine the cars in 20 years?
your opinion will help me a lot …thanks
Answer by Judy H
I can’t imagine 20 years from now, afraid to think about it, will there be cars? Will there be fuel, will there be a world, will there be humans, don’t like to think that far in advance, take one day at a time and enjoy it.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
Video Rating: 5 / 5
I recommend these Vacation Package products
A rental car is like any other used car and most cars may have scrapes and scratches. However their engines are maintained better probably than most privately owned cars since constant care and maintenance are undertaken during their use.
The buyer knows where the car is coming from. It is more likely that the cars have been well maintained and kept clean during its life as a rental car. Clean maintenance records will be offered as a back up. Even otherwise, this should be insisted upon to make sure that the car has been properly taken care of.
Another attractive factor for purchasing a rental car is low pricing. Vehicles of less than a year old and having less than 20,000 miles clocked in their odometers are offered by many rental car agencies. Whenever a new model is for sale, it does not necessarily indicate that the vehicle is problematic and that there should be any room for suspicion. Rental companies normally procure their vehicles at a bare minimum pricing in a lot thus enabling them to sell again at very competitive prices.
Warranty will still be existing when a car is purchased through a rental car company as they are sold sometimes within a year of purchase which may have a reasonable mileage. There is also a good possibility that there still will be some time left from the manufacturers warranty period. This is another advantage. A little peace of mind will be left considering the cons of purchasing a rental car.
Why Rent a Car?
1. More Discoveries With a car hire, you don’t have to be limited by the attractions listed on a brochure or only the places along a certain route. Rather, you can go wherever you want and drive as far as you can go, reaching even attractions that are hard to get to or considered out of the way, as well as those that are not very popular but equally interesting. Aside from sightseeing, you can also try out countless recreational and sports activities since you have all the time to do so.
2. Convenience Renting a car also means that your schedule is entirely in your hands. You can stay up late as you go around the town or set off before sunrise so you can avoid the crowds. You can stay at a certain place as long as you want, too, like at a park or a museum, instead of rushing to catch a bus, or see as many attractions as you wants in one day. You can revisit your favorite places, too, and take a break whenever you need to.
3. A More Personal Journey If you’re traveling with your family or as a couple, you’ll be looking forward to creating many great memories together and strengthening the bond you have, which won’t be easy when you’re traveling with a group of strangers. On the other hand, you get more privacy in your rental car so you can freely share your thoughts with each other or even cuddle up without worrying about being stared at.
4. More Comfort lets face it – riding a bus is not as comfortable as it is riding a car. And with car rentals offering many different vehicles, you can choose the one you think will be the most comfortable, especially if you’re planning on long road trips.
5. Discover the Culture a car hires also opens up a whole world of opportunities for you to immerse yourself in the local culture. For example, you can go to places where you can eat the local food or spend some time mingling with the locals, learning new things, like the language and customs of the country directly from its people.